Tuesday 8 July 2014

June Favourites

Makeup: 


Max Factor FaceFinity 3 in 1 Foundation

  • Primer, Concealer, Foundation all in one, has spf 20 which is perfect for coming into summer, i have it in the shade Warm Almond

Maybelline Super Stay 14 hour lipstick

  • I had wanted a pinky shade lipstick for a while and this is the perfect one for me and it smells so good! its like sour sweets. Mine is #180 in the shade Ultimate Blush.

Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner

  • This is actually the first gel eyeliner i have owned and i cant believe its taken me so long to discover the sweet satisfaction of the ease of gel liner application, like most girls i struggle so much when it comes to applying eye liner and gel liner has saved me so much time on my makeup routine. I own it in Black for daily use and Black Gold for more of a night time look.

Hair Products

VO5 Heat Protect Styling Spray

  • I apply heat to my hair on a regular basis, i was not blessed with naturally straight hair or controlled curls but a somewhere inbetween wavy frizzy mess so i am always attacking it with a straightener or curler, and as i already have somewhat damaged hair this product is great for me. It does what it says on the tin and absolutley love the smell of it.

Book

  • As you can probably guess from my last post this months favourite is The Fault in Our Stars

Movie

  • Again TFIOS but i also want to mention a few of the movies i saw in May and absolutely adored (I know i'm a month behind but just humor me) Pompeii, Godzilla, and Xmen DOFP as i am a huge fan of the Xmen franchise and could ramble on about it forever! i just cant get enough of Fassbender's Magneto!

Tv Show

  • My favourite TV show of June was probably the 100, a show about 100 juveniles who are sent to earth after years of living in space to see if the ground is habitable or not, Bellarke forever. Ofcourse i cant not mention Game of Thrones, each season just gets better and better, it also has dragons so its win win.

1 comment: