Thursday 4 February 2016

My Top 5 Fictional Worlds

Turns out a lot of the book I read take lace in dystopian or corrupt worlds, so it was actually harder than I thought to write this post considering that in most of the fictional worlds from my favourite books there is a pretty good chance that I would die...



1) A Court of Thorns and Roses - Love how this world is separated into seasons and it sounds so beautiful, you can just travel around to different places depending what climate you're feeling. Also i'm just dieing to visit the night court, might even bump into Rhysand.






2) Shadowhunters - Who knows maybe it exists but im just a mundane... oh well there's always the opportunity to ascend. I love the all black fashion and the runes, so badass. Or I could be a warlock and be immortal and possess magical abilities. 





3) Lord of The Rings - I desperately want to live with the elves, Lothlorien or Rivendell will do. So beautiful... I basically just want to be an elf.




4) White Hot Kiss - A world filled with demons and gargoyles may sound scary to most people and I'm totally on board if they look like Roth and Zayne. You can just take the occasional trip down to Hell and visit your old pal The Boss. Also how cool would it be to have your very own tattoo familiar!... yes yes I know in this scenario I have decided I am also going to be a demon.




5) Neverland - I'm basically in the middle of a quarter life crisis and it would just be super freaking cool to live in Neverland and be able to fly with Peter Pan using pixie dust and NOT AGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment