Friday 9 October 2015

5 Things You Will Read In Every YA Novel


If you couldn't tell already I am a  huge fangirl when it comes to YA fantasy/sci fi and whatever else. I am a self confessed bookworm and proud. That being so has meant I have read numerous of these books and found some themes appear on a regular basis in many of them.

So here are 5 things you will come across more often than not...


1) More often than not you will find some variation of the      phrase 'I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding'

2) I am almost positive you will come across a handsome          stranger with black hair and glistening blue eyes

3) The main character will likely mention their fondness for    reading and love of fantastical stories

4) The main protagonist will then more than likely stumble      across a magnificent library and be lost for words

5) You will come across a cold tortured soul who is extremely    misunderstood but good hearted deep down... also they will    be very very attractive 




By no means am I criticising any books that do this, these are things that I love about the books and can't get enough of... hence why I read so damn much! *cough* *cough* check out my Instagram if you don't believe me. 
If you've noticed any other recurring themes or have any book suggestions for me PLEASE let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment