Tuesday 1 March 2016

My March TBR

I don't have a very long TBR for March because i'm gonna be in another constant battle between reading and university work... Work never seems to win. Hopefully i'll manage to get through these 3 this month: 

1) Lady Midnight - Cassandra Clare
Goodreads Link
So excited for the first book in The Dark Artifices series, it's released on 8th March and I have my special Waterstones UK signed edition pre ordered and I can't wait. This is my most anticipated read for March.

2) The Young Elites - Marie Lu
Goodreads Link
I've heard a lot about the main character in this series being pretty dark and ruthless, something I've never read before. So many times when i'm reading I just wish the character would f*ck sh*t up and just kill the mean big bad guy instead of being merciful (disclaimer:  I obviously wouldn't think the same in REAL life *cough cough* this is how the hunger games starts), so maybe i'll enjoy this book.  

3) Obsidian - Jennifer L Armentrout
Goodreads Link
I hear so much about how everyone enjoys this series and the swoon worthy guys in it, I recently read the White Hot Kiss series by Jennifer and fell absolutely in love and if Roth is anything to go by I can't wait to get stuck into this book.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment