Wednesday 23 December 2015

My Top Books of 2015

I read a lot of books throughout the year, here are my favourites that were released in 2015.



A Court of Thorns and Roses - Sarah J Maas
Is possibly my sole favourite book of the year, I love Sarah's writing so so much. This beauty and the beast retelling is utterly amazing and a must read for any fantasy lovers, especially if you enjoy fae related stories. And the men in this book!!!







Red Queen - Victoria Aveyard

Another must read for fantasy/dystopian fans. This book is a combination of magical powers, romance, rebellion, and topped off with one of the biggest plot twists I've ever read.

Queen of Shadows - Sarah J Maas
Again Sarah knows how to write a male character, especially primal fae warriors. Celaena Sardothian is such a strong female character and I love that Sarah can write a romance without the girl always needing the man to save her. QoS is so far my favourite in the Throne of Glass series, each book just gets better and better!







The Heart of Betrayal - Mary E Pearson
I enjoyed the Kiss of Deception but it was book 2 that has really engrossed me in this series and I can't wait for book 3 next year. Runaway princess now turned captive and do I sense possible romance with said character... I hope so!







If you think I've missed any good ones out let me know, also the following 2015 releases are still on my TBR:
  • The Wrath and The Dawn
  • Illuminae 
  • Ice Like Fire
  • The Rose Society

No comments:

Post a Comment