Tuesday 23 December 2014

The Hobbit Battle Of The Five Armies Review | NO SPOILERS

The story of Middle Earth has come to an end and i'm DEVASTATED!
But on the bright side the 3rd Hobbit movie was AWESOME!

The movie was true to its name of Battle Of The Five Armies and its action packed throughout and is non stop during the entire film. It gets straight into the battle with Smaug and within the first 45 minutes you feel like you've already seen an entire movie but it carries on and gets better and better.

I am a huge Tolkien fan and probably would have loved this movie regardless however it was truly amazing and i'm sure will please all fans, it ties the Hobbit series perfectly into the Lord Of The Rings and if you're anything like me then you will want to watch all three LOTR movies as soon as you get home from the cinema.

I just adore the characters, Thranduil is by far the coolest elf around and his hair is on point! And Bard is one HOT bowman!

There were plenty of tense moments and despite being a book reader they still had me on the very edge of my seat. As always there were also comedy elements dotted throughout and I especially loved it when they addressed the often argued point of how Legolas never runs out of arrows!
I don't know if it was the fact that this movie was bringing the franchise to its end or the heart wrenching emotional scenes but by the end the film definitely brought a tear to my eye. 


I am truly devastated that this movie franchise has come to an end but Peter Jackson certainly made sure it was epic. I give Battle of the Five Armies 9.5/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment