Wednesday 8 October 2014

Hair Care/ Routine

HAIR HAIR HAIR!
We all love our hair but are you giving it the love and attention it deserves?

I will start off by jumping in the shower and using Tresemme Deep Cleansing shampoo, after I've rinsed it out I will use Tresemme Remoisturise conditioner and leave it in for 2-3 mins. If i have been having an especially bad hair week I will leave it in for a quite while longer or alternatively use a leave in conditioner or use a deep conditioner and leave in for 30 mins.


Once i get out the shower i will towel dry my hair but be careful not to be to rough or you will end up damaging your hair even more, I will towel dry so as to minimise the amount of heat my hair is exposed too. You should also try and avoid brushing your hair when it is dripping wet as the hair is more fragile and more likely to snap if tugged on when trying to remove those troublesome tangles. Also try using a wide toothed comb instead of a hairbrush as this also pulls out and snaps less hair.

When my hair is dry I need to style it with straighteners or a curling iron as i was not blessed with naturally acceptable hair. To lessen the damage I create I use VO5 Heat Protectant Spray all over and comb it through before styling.

It is also good to use treatments such as hair masks and oil treatments such as argan oil once every week or two just to keep your hair in tip top condition, also try not to wash it to frequently as this damages the amount of natural oils that your hair produces which keep it looking healthy and shiny, NOT greasy.



No comments:

Post a Comment